Research in 2000 Research projects of AGNES
This projects are focused on the enquiry of activities and position of NGOs
in the public life of the Czech society. Agnes also realized the following
- Activities and Needs of the NGO sector (1998),
- Non-profit Sector and the Public Policy (1999).
- Research on Philanthropy and Volunteerism in the Czech Republic (2000)
Publishing program of AGNES is mainly focused on:
- Texts related to the education program of AGNES;
- Research results;
- Translation studies.
PUBLICATIONS ON RESEARCHES
In 2000 AGNES prepared publications from 2 research projects:
- NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS AND INFLUENCING THE PUBLIC
Publication represents results from the
research project "Influence of the NGOs to the public policy. It aimed to
bring data on the structure of formal and informal possibilities of NGOs to
intervene into solutions of social problems and how are NGOs successful in
influencing the decision procedure of relevant state offices. Analysis comes
out of 50 interviews with representatives of NGOs, political scene and state
- PHILANTHROPY AND VOLUNTEERISM IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
Pavol Frič and coll.
Results of nation-wide research carried
out by AGNES and NROS, funded by the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation. (details